Operations / Administration
Ripton & Co. is a small but quickly growing adventure denim brand located in the Roaring Fork Valley. After launching its signature 'stretchy-jorts' in 2020, it has continued to expand rapidly bringing stretch and spunk to the galaxy.
Ripton is looking for a reliable, organized, and self-motivated candidate to join the denim movement in its Carbondale office. Candidates will have a passion for the outdoors, adventure, and style and be driven by the excitement of building the leading adventure denim brand from the ground floor. As a rapidly growing small brand, Ripton needs a dynamic team member to fill a number of retail, fulfillment, and customer service roles and be prepared to grow into future manager positions.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Management of retail storefront and customer interaction at the Ripton HQ and warehouse
- Fulfill (pack & ship) e-commerce orders
- Manage warehouse inventory and keep warehouse organized and stocked
- Respond to customer service calls, e-mails and other inquiries
- Assist with other ad-hoc tasks central to running and growing the jortpire
- Grow into a larger managerial role as Ripton continues to grow and hires more team members
Ripton believes in the 'choose your own adventure' mentality and will soon need key team members to manage the retail channel (e-commerce, pop-up retail, and eventually brick and mortar), retailer relationships, and growing warehouse and fulfillment logistics. Getting in as an early employee will give candidates an opportunity to direct their own exciting future with the Company.
- Full-time (M-F), in-person
- Opportunity to participate in Ripton's growth through an equity incentive plan after first year
- Undergraduate degree preferred
- Experience in retail, office management, or other organizational positions preferred
- Candidates will be reliable, well-organized, and self-motivated
email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org